One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching. ♥
Thursday, August 27, 2009 @
Hello..
today finally presented my chinese project! yeeps! so happy!
cant wait to see shuling presentation!
well not going to post anything about school today
i found this poem online..
i think this poem is like my feeling right now..

My Beloved sister
Sometimes I still hear the sound of your voice.I wish you were still here with me, but you had no choice.I know an Angel held you as your body said goodbye.But that doesn’t stop my heart from breaking..“I miss you and I cry”.No one can believe that you are really gone,Our hearts are broken and our spirits moan.
“She was to young”, I’ve heard people said.
I kneel and I pray,Asking God "Why".I understand everyone's emptiness and their sorrow too,Because, “My Beloved sister..... we all miss you“.I know you are happy in Heaven above,Surrounded by the Angels and all their love.But today on earth, my heart still grieves,Because you are no longer here to talk with me”.I will look toward Heaven, for I know I will see a Star that will suddenly glow big and bright,It will be you my sister smiling..and watching over me.
Imissyou:(
got to go study
Adios

Her ♥

karine
12 June 1994
X-sniper
i do like fahrenheit,yan ya lun,SHE,sam worthington,tyler ward and now K-pop(songs)! they all are super talented!
everything that i had now is all a gift from god.
so i wont take for granted.
i will cherish and use every moment of my life
i dont want to waste any moment of my life doing nothing.
Loves ♥
loves them lots!they are the best!

xinganjiejie♥
Bestie plus sister: beatrisa♥
Superbestbestie: huiting,yunjie, xueqi,cheryl and lachmi♥
Bestie plus lao shi: T peixiu♥
favouritebestie: Shuling♥ Goodfriends: wanyi,peiru&joashelle♥
sweetdidi!: L junhui♥
Supersweetnuer: Gladys ng,siying&gladys wong♥
aaron yan♥
fahrenheit♥
my class♥
shopping♥

Heart talk ♥


train to nowhere ♥

thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.